Career: Customer Service Representative
BeautyTrends, Inc. is a leading health/beauty company that has been in the wig industry for a very long time. We are currently in an immediate need of a CSR (Customer Service Representative).
The CSR would be required to conduct the following duties:
- Taking in orders from customers (via phone, mail-in orders, and other various methods).
- Building relationship with current and prospective customers by engaging with them in a friendly manner.
- Providing customer service (answering concerns and questions, etc.) that requires in-depth product knowledge comparison, both for our own products and our competitors'.
- Acquiring new prospective customers and caring our current customers (current customer retention).
- Solving situations that may arise with our customers (problem solving) in a friendly and professional manner.
- Performing other duties related to customer service such as (but not limited to) mailing catalog requests, sample requests, and more.
To adequately perform these tasks, candidates need to meet some requirements. Characteristics of our ideal candidate would include:
- Having problem-solving skills and being able to deescalate and provide solution quickly.
- Having friendly, positive and relentless attitude.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Possessing exemplary communication skills.
- Having basic computer skills as most tasks would be done through computers.
- Having at least a High School or GED Diploma
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please express your interest in an email along with your resume attached, and send it to Andy Kim at email@example.com, or call 314-785-0221 ext. 704.