Backorder Item (Please call for delivery estimate)
Ariel is our most popular 3/4 Cap Falls. It is a beautiful, long, wavy hair that will complement your natural hair. Ariel will give you the volume that you have always desired, no doubt about it.
3/4 cap falls are a beautiful way to add instant length, volume, and body to your own hair. Since this cap style does not cover the entire head like a full wig, attached snap clips or combs secure the 3/4 cap fall for a completely confident fit. Just integrate your own hair in the front for a seamless blend!
Weight: 5.5 ozs. | Top: 10.5" | Sides & Back: 12.5" - 14" | Length: 17.5" | Attachment: Built-In Combs
NOTE: Sale color is Final Sale. Once purchased, item cannot be exchanged and/or refunded.
Any orders placed before 12:00 PM CST Monday thru Friday will start processing on the same business day. This applies to in-stock items only and exclude dropship items.
Orders placed after 12:00 PM CST Monday thru Friday will start processing on the next business day.
Beautytrends offers USPS Priority Mail as our standard shipping. This takes about 2-3 business days. However, the shipping is ultimately fulfilled by USPS and not by us. Therefore, delays on their system that we have no control of may occur and such things will delay the item delivery. Please expect longer delivery time during inclement weather season, holiday season, etc.
Our dropship items ship directly from a third-party manufacturer (not from our warehouse) and therefore, they take 7-10 business days to deliver.
BeautyTrends offer express delivery fulfilled by UPS. Depending on the option that you choose, this takes between 1 and 2 days. Please note that UPS do not deliver on Saturdays, and that shipping may take longer on Holiday seasons and during bad weathers. Our express delivery:
- Available for in-stock items only, and it excludes dropship items.
- Not available to AK, HI, PR, and PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- All orders are subjecto to verification.
Customs, duties and other fees assessed by the destination country for an item cannot be paid by BeautyTrends when the item is shipped. The recipient of the package is the only one who can pay the customs fees.
It is important to understand that, if duties and taxes are assessed on an item shipped via the Postal Service, they are collected from the recipient. Postage is charged to cover the expense of delivery only. Postage does not cover charges assessed by customs in the destination country. Customer's contact information is required for international shipments.
Customer satisfaction is our first priority. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return unworn, unaltered items with tags attached in original packaging, per the guidelines below. You may ship exchanges and returns via your preferred shipping method at your expense.
To qualify for a FREE one-time exchange, Item(s) must be received within 10 business days of receipt in new condition.
- All exchanges on dropship items will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Only one exchange will be allowed per order.
- Any balance remaining after your exchange will be refunded to the payment method submitted with your original order.
All returns on dropship items will incur a 20% restocking fee. Once the restocking fee is applied, remaining balance will be refunded to the payment method submitted with your original order. We only accept returns on all eligible products.
It may take 4 - 5 business days for your exchange/return to reach Quality Control Department. Once it is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your original payment method. Please note that, depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days for your credit to post to your account.
Original Shipping and Handling fees cannot be refunded.
Exchange and Return Product Eligibility
- In original, factory condition (unworn, undamaged, unaltered).
- In original packaging, with tags still completely attached.
- Odor-free and chemical-free.
- Item(s) must be returned within 10 business days of receipt of original shipment.
- Final sale/discontinued/closeout items.
- Accessories/care products.
- Special order items/wholesale orders.
- Item(s) returned after 10 business days of receipt of original shipment.
If your product is ineligible for exchange or return, we will email or call you before sending the item(s) back to you. Restrictions:
- All exchanges and returns will be inspected. Items not in pristine condition will be discarded with no exchange or refund applied.
- All original packaging must accompany your exchange or return (including hair net, tags, tissue paper, and inserts).
- Clearance and Final Sale items CANNOT be exchanged or returned.
- Items shipped internationally (including Canada) are Final Sale and CANNOT be exchanged or returned.
- Discount/Special Offer items will have refunds adjusted accordingly.
- BeautyTrends has the right to refuse the refund/exchange on any items based on the reasons mentioned above.
Requests for cancellation of orders will be accepted on the same day only following your order. Our business hours for processing cancellation are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM (CST). Please call us at 1.800.268.7210 or email us here at email@example.com.
Any cancellation requests received after the same day following your order are subject to a 20% cancellation fee for each order.
If a backorder occurs on your ordered product, we will contact you with the estimated arrival date of your product. Then you can either keep your order or cancel it. Please note that once you’re informed of the estimated arrival date of your product and give your permission for us to process your order, any cancellation requests afterwards are subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
Our dropship items ship directly from a third-party manufacturer (not from our warehouse) and therefore, they take 7-10 business days to deliver. Our dropship items are the followings:
- Revlon "TS" items (our Revlon non-exclusive items, with an SKU starting with "TS")
- Jon Renau
- Vivica Fox
- Rene of Paris
- Ellen Wille
- Raquel Welch
- Hair Couture
This list may change without notice in the future, as we offer more brands.
Recently Viewed Products
I agree with the woman who said the side layers are what set this piece apart. It is also very versatile! You can wear it longer for ultimate glamour, or trim it for a more face-framing, fuller look.
Ariel continues to be my favorite add on hairpiece. Year after year.
The uniqueness is in the layered sides, which add a carefree and youthful look.
Complements, and heads tun when I’m out and about....
My hair has become my Crowning Glory in my golden years.
Well past retirement, but not afraid of long hair.
Rarely a day goes by that compliments come my way.
Being bold I’ve been wearing Brighter Red 32 R.
Have worn this shade about 10 years.
The style Ariel is fairly easy to twist into an updo .
Love Beauty Trends, a satisfied customer for many years....