- A wig cap helps minimize your wig from sliding around by adding the friction it needs to keep your wig in place. This makes wig cap a highly recommended accessory for those with complete hair loss.
- For sensitive scalp, adding a layer to your scalp and wig helps reduce itchiness.
- Also great for those with little to no hair loss. A wig cap will ensure that your natural hair is out of sight for and flattens any unwanted bumps so that you can achieve naturally seamless look with ease.
- It acts as a barrier from sweat. Increasing your wig's longevity by keeping it clean.
- While most wig caps are made with thin materials, it can still add additional weights and heat to your head that might be uncomfortably noticeable to some wearers.
- Some people find the band of the wig cap to be too restrictive and can experience discomfort after long hours of wear.
At BeautyTrends, we sell three different types of wig cap: Mesh Cap Liner and Weaving Cap (perfect for those with longer hair), Stocking Wig Cap and Hygenic Cap Liner (perfect for those with partial to complete hair loss). Each one is available on our site for $3.50. So if you're still on the fence about it, try one out yourself! Due to the personal nature of wig caps, they are not exchangeable or refundable.